domingo, 5 de septiembre de 2010

From which person have you learned most in your life? Why?

For my topic of the most important person in my life is a too confused theme since I have several models and I will announce more inspire me in my life. The first persons is my grandfather whit with his wife, my grandmother. This because they had 4 children and raised 1 nephew more And they were a family of middle class no more, in the present all the bred children now they are adult, each one they have beautiful and big families and they all are titled of the best universities of Chile. And my other significant persons for my life are my parentes becausetThey have a beautiful and long history inside his hearts, my heart and the hearts of my brothers that also are his models of life. I know that they are those who love me in the good ones and in the bad ones, they are those who will not rest in order that I fulfill my dreams and the goals for the future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario