domingo, 15 de agosto de 2010

Extreme Sports

I love the extreme sports.
I like seeing the extreme sports for the television but there are some of them that I might not practise for own motives.
The extreme sport that I love more is the Rally in cars, because my passion they are the cars with his nuts and engines more big speeds that take and and the different and varied landscapes and areas that exist in this area of the extreme sports.
But the extreme sports have his positive and negative moments as big actions and as big tragic accident in where there have died many competitors and professionals players of these sports. Also this type of sports bring as consequences injure and fractures in the body of the sportsmen extreme.
There are types of extreme sports in which the skill and presición of the players are very important in order that the tricks could be recognized and to be considered well by the judges besides the spectators.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario