lunes, 2 de agosto de 2010

Do you like the piercings? why?

I like the piercings depending where from they are put in the body.
I like them in the ear and on the eyes specifically in the eyebrows because this area the piercings are seen whit style but I detest the piercings exaggeratly bigs because this type of piercings are seen ridiculous and ugly transforming the physical aspect.
Others tyoe of piercings that I hate to see in the men is in the nose because is since it is feminine but I like to see them in the nose of the women.
But there are times in that the piercings are very used and there do not meet very pretty that we say.
The piercings must put in qualified places where there is cleanliness spaces to dont have infections for the piercings.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario